Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Shower: Girly Jungle

When I heard my best friend Ryan fell in love, I was beyond happy for him especially because Laura, his now wife, is amazing! Ryan and I have been friends since the first grade and he deserves nothing but the best when it comes to every aspect of his life. A few months after he was the "man of honor" in my wedding, I found out he & Laura were going to have a baby! I am so unbelievably excited for them and so happy they asked me to make their baby shower invitations! They are having a little baby girl this coming summer and naming her Taylor. When they were to make their registry, they fell in love with everything jungle. After a few weeks designing & working with Laura to make the invitation perfect, I am really in love with the final result! Check it out! 
Really different from what I usually do but so much fun to design!
Front of the Invitation


Back of the Invitation

Front of the Envelope with Custom Label

Back of Envelope with Custom Label

Congrats Ryan & Laura!!! I can not wait to meet her and come visit you all in sunny California!


No comments:

Post a Comment