Thursday, March 24, 2011

Save The Dates: Teri & Scott

One of my my newest brides has been so much fun to work with! I feel so inspired every time I talk to her or leave one of our meetings! Her colors are champagne, pale pink & espresso. So elegant! The first item we created for Teri & Scott were save the dates. We met back in January to design something special for them. Teri said at the beginning of the meeting, "I know exactly what I want, I just haven't seen them.", which made a little nervous but we created a save the date for them that turned out beautiful and the bride absolutely loved them! Simply but elegant and a magnet (at the request of the groom)! Take a look!


Remember, anything you like can be made into a magnet!
The beauty about custom save the dates & invitations is that each and every detail can be changed 
so that you LOVE what you are ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment