Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soon to be Mrs. Patrick Bell

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to decorate one of the most beautiful showers I have ever been to. Although I feel all parties should be beautiful, this one in particular had to be perfect. My best friend Allison, whom I have known since kindergarten, is getting married in August and her shower needed to be perfect. I  did think it came out very nice but after she said to me "It was everything I could have ever asked for" I knew I had done my best to pull it off. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious and everyone had a great time. 




The beautiful DiRenzo girls! In their lovely gift wrap accessories. 


Again, I took the job of making the hat. I really think I have a future in this! But while doing so, I explained the process step by step to Allison's little sister so the tradition would live on.

Congratulations Alli & Pat! We can't wait until the 20th!

xoxo
be.

No comments:

Post a Comment