Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bridal Shower: Summer Sherbet

My oldest friend, Jessica, is getting married in Savannah, Georgia at the end of August and this wedding is going to be nothing but Southern & Fabulous! When her sister, Hope, got in touch with me about the bridal shower, I was so excited! The wedding is going to be very light and mostly whites with a vintage flair but we decided to go with fresh sherbet colors for the shower. 

First, I made up three samples to show Hope & Mariah , the maids of honor.




From there, the girls chose one and I completed the collection. 
Take a look at the "wrap around" label. 
It is very modern but done right, can still be elegant.


Most people leave the back of the invitation, but where's the fun in that!
It is such a small detail, but why not make the entire invitation fabulous!

xoxo
be.

No comments:

Post a Comment