Monday, January 2, 2012

Wedding: Charity & Derrick

Almost a year ago I met Charity at the Ram's Head Inn bridal show. I knew I was going to really enjoy working with Charity when she told me her theme was pink & bling! How fun and perfect for a dream wedding at The Carriage House! 

She wore a gorgeous Justin Alexander gown from Wedding Belle's Boutique which added so much elegance to the ballroom filled with flowers & crystals by Betina's at Parkview. 


Take a look at some of the details from Charity & Derrick's BIG DAY!

Individually Rhinestones Table Numbers

 Programs



Instead of Menu Cards Charity & Derrick put their favorite poem on each place setting!



Custom Painted Aisle Runner

 


Invitation Collection

Thank You Cards

 Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Yeoman!
I had so much fun working with you on the details of your big day!

xoxo
be.



No comments:

Post a Comment