Friday, January 28, 2011

Decor: Wedding

Caitlin & Bryan got married on 01.01.11 at The Rams Head Inn in Galloway, New Jersey. I have known Caitlin since we were little but I caught her in the middle of her planning when I told her I was getting into the event business. Although she had most of her decor & planning done, she still needed a few finishing touches.

First, return address labels. She had already ordered her invitations and was having a calligrapher address them (something I promised myself I would learn how to do before summer) but she needed a label for the back of the envelope. She could have done a simple homemade one, but we decided to go all out. And they came out beautiful! I gave her several options to pick from...


The options were made prior to seeing the final invitation but they all seemed to work. Caitlin picked her favorite one, we added one last additional detail and her invitation was complete and ready to send!

Next, table numbers. It is really easy to just go with the basic table numbers that your venue supplies, but they are usually basic and pretty boring. Caitlin decided she wanted to incorporate her table numbers into her vision of winter elegance, and this is what we did.


Finally, programs. These may be my favorite part of wedding stationary to design. Caitlin was a guest at my wedding and she fell in love with mine. We decided to change a few things, use her winter theme & colors, and create something unique.

The programs were hand stamped and sewn. 
We then tied on a crystal & added rhinestones for the extra sparkle.


Below are the pages of the program.

I was so happy when Caitlin asked me to work on her wedding details, but even happier that I got the opportunity to be a guest at her wedding. It was so much fun to be there, celebrating this amazing couple!
It was truly a magical night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment