Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is "Just Be."?

This blog may turn into so much more, but to start out I need to focus myself on what I am doing right now. Planning & Paper. I call myself an "Event & Design Studio" because I want clients to come to me with ideas, inspiration, colors, themes, etc. and from there I want to develop the Big Picture for them, from start to finish, including all the details. I work with clients, supplying various options so that they are 100 percent happy with the end result. No job is too big or too small. I have done everything from thank you cards, save the dates & birthday/shower wedding invitations to planning every detail of a wedding. This is what I love and I want to share it with you all. 
If you are interested in ordering stationary, invitations, etc or would like to meet for a bridal consultation, please email me at JustBe.Studio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment