Friday, January 28, 2011

Engagement Shoot: Allison & Pat

You can imagine my excitement when my best friend, Allison, got engaged! Not only was I extremely happy for her because she is an amazing person who found the love of her life (who is quite a catch himself), but also so she could start planning her big day! She isn't getting married until August 2011, but I have never seen a bride more ahead of schedule and "on the ball" as this girl.

First things first... engagement shoot for the Save The Dates. So in November my husband and I went down to visit Allison & Pat in Maryland to find some fun locations to shoot.

Day 1: Washington DC
Best photo of the entire weekend. Allison's favorite too!



They were so much fun photograph!





Day 2: Laurel, Maryland & National Harbor
My new favorite picture from Day 2, somehow slipped under my radar until going to post it today.

Allison is in LOVE with cupcakes almost more than she loves Pat. 
So of course they had to be part of their shoot.





These 2 photos were taken at National Harbor, 
where Pat proposed to Allison a few months prior to these photos.

I truly can not wait for these two to get married this coming August. 
My husband & I absolutely love spending time with them 
and it is always fun when "work" includes hanging out with friends, 
while maybe taking some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment