Saturday, July 13, 2013

Styled Shoot: Bright & Blissful

Recently, I have been approached to do several styled shoots and I could not be more excited! 
It all started with the Sweet Summer Peaches shoot I did with Saltwater Studios, 
and we have so many more in the works. 


Next week I am teaming up with some fabulous South Jersey vendors 
and the always amazing Hello, Gorgeous Photography to style a photography "workshop" 
for several other local photographers. The only detail I had to work of was that 
"the cake will be white with multi colored sprinkles".... seriously?!?!? SO EXCITED!!! I have been dying to do a super fun, colorful wedding for years and this is just as good, if not better! 
I could not be more excited for this shoot with such amazing vendors! 



Take a look at the inspiration board I put together! Hope you like! 
Check back soon for images from our big shoot on Thursday!


xoxo
be.




1 comment: