Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Shower: Beach/Surf

I know it has been awhile since I have posted, and I apologize for that. The blog and my Facebook page have taken off, much quicker than I ever thought they would and I am so thankful! A lot of the business I have received so far is from my amazing friends referring their friends to me and I just need to take a second and say THANK YOU! The new brides I have met are the sweetest things ever and I can not wait to work with each of them on the biggest day of their life.

I have also been pretty busy with showers, both baby & bridal. 
Check out my most recent sample. 
We were going for a very fun, bright, beach themed baby shower for a super fun surf couple. 




Baby showers are always pretty when they are sweet pastel colors, 
but don't be scared to go bright & bold!





No comments:

Post a Comment