Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bridal Show: Rams Head Inn

I received some amazing news yesterday! I am going to be featured in my first bridal show ever! I have been working at bridal shows for over 5 years now, but this will be my first time representing myself, and a HUGE debut for Just Be. I can not wait to design my table & display and show brides what I am all about! Please come see me and all the other fabulous vendors at the show on February 27th at Rams Head Inn in Galloway, New Jersey! It is an absolutely beautiful venue with so much elegance & charm. Here is all the information you need:


Bridal Show at RAM'S HEAD INN

White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ
Sunday, February 27th from 1-4pm
Free admission

Great door prizes. Great food and cash bar
Fashion show by Wedding Belles
Flower fashions by Betina's at Parkview
Entertainment by Dinardo Brothers
Invitations from Just Be.
and much, much more..............
Call 652-1835 to get your name on the list
or come sign up the night of!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment