Friday, January 28, 2011

Engagement Shoot: Katie & Scott

When my friend Katie asked me to take engagement pictures for her, I have to say I was a bit nervous. Although I have a degree in photography, I never had the intention to use it other than for becoming an art teacher. Of course I told her I would, so planning began. 

First: location. She wanted somewhere by the water with a South Jersey feel, and we came up with Oyster Creek Inn (one of my favorite restaurants and the location of my rehearsal dinner). It was summer, so beautiful light wasn't difficult to find. 

After starting to shoot, I realized I had no reason to be nervous. This beautiful couple was so much fun to work with, that I knew no matter what the pictures would come out great! Take a look!



My FAVORITE picture of the entire shoot.


 

I love when I get to be guests at my clients weddings and events! 
Cant wait to celebrate with this beautiful couple!

Katie & Scott wanted to use one of the photographs for their Save The Date, 
that is what the blank canvases are for. 


This is the photo they picked for the front of their Save The Date. 
Check back soon for the final design they picked to send to their guests.





No comments:

Post a Comment