Friday, January 28, 2011

Save The Dates: Bailey & Ron

All i do is think about weddings and events. It is all I have ever thought about since I was twelve years old and I have a feeling that it will be all I think about for the rest of my life. So you can only guess how excited I was when I got to begin planning my own day. This is common knowledge to my friends & family so many of them said to me "Oh, you must know exactly what you want!" Well... quite the opposite. I was so utterly confused because I had seen so much I loved. 

The first thing I tackled was my Save The Dates. I knew I wanted them to be unique and completely one of a kind. And so the process began. I ended up taking over 10 different invitations I had seen and taking a tiny piece of each to compile together to make my own Save The Date. And the envelope... came to me in the middle of the night. I was so excited about the idea I had that I woke my then fiance up, got out of bed and didn't sleep until I figured out how to make them. Yes, I said MAKE them. Every element of this Save The Date is handmade: the envelopes, the labels, the stamp, the photo stamp, everything! 
And I could not be happier with how they turned out.






No comments:

Post a Comment