Saturday, January 29, 2011

SoapBox: Ica Images


Although I may be very partial to this vendor because she did my wedding, she is truly an amazing photographer. Ica, from Ica Images, is from the Washington DC area and she came all the way to Oceanville, New Jersey to shoot our wedding. I fell in love with her work after seeing what she had done for my "cousin" Hope's album. Soon after getting engaged we contacted her hoping she would be willing to travel. Not only was she willing and eager, she ended up staying for an additional day to do a "day after" shoot for my husband & I! We are so thankful for her, her skill and now her friendship. She did an amazing job and we will be forever grateful for the way she captured our wedding weekend. She just added 2 posts to her blog about our wedding & day after shoot too, which just made me relive my wedding day all over again

 



 



Thank You Ica! 
You are simply fabulous! 
Follow her blog and "like" her on facebook
She deserves the world to see her work.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Bailey, You have got to be one of the most amazing brides I could have asked for. I'll never forget your wedding day {it will forever be a favorite of mine} and I'm blessed to have left a friend, not just a photographer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete