Friday, January 28, 2011

Invitations: Baby Shower

A lot goes into making custom invitations. I make sure my clients are 100% happy with the end result, and that means involving them in the design process. Take a look at the various steps I take to create one of a kind personalized invitations for each and every one of my clients. This is the entire process for baby shower invitations that I just completed with a theme of "Vintage Circus".

First, I ask for any ideas, themes, inspiration that the client may have. This is so we can bring your inspiration & ideas to life. (If you don't have ideas or colors or a theme, don't worry about it! We can come up with these together)

Next, I take your colors & inspiration and put them into various samples. This is my favorite part! I would never want my clients to settle for something, so samples show different directions we can take to get to the final product. Here are the different designs we started with for this order.


After the client has picked a design to use, I introduce various color palettes, so they can see what it would look like in different color schemes (unless they are already set with certain colors)


Now, I make the final draft to be approved by the client and begin printing!


Final step, the details! Address labels, return address labels, favor tags and anything else you may need are designed to coordinate with the invitation and theme. Here is the complete order including invitations, envelopes, address labels, return address labels & favor tags. 


I was so excited to show the final product to this client! 
I really love how it turned out! Such a fun theme!

All information has been changed or removed to respect the privacy of my clients.




No comments:

Post a Comment